Battle Creeks Bed Warmer is made to help those with circulation problems, achy feet and legs, or restless leg syndrome.
Diabetes, Peripheral Artery Disease, arthritis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Fibromyalgia, Reynaud's Disease, Multiple Sclerosis, and many other problems can benefit from the soothing warmth of a Battle Creek Bedwarmer. Placed under the bottom sheet, the gentle heat rises to give you cozy warmth right where you need it, for just pennies a day. Sleep more soundly to wake rested and rejuvenated in the morning.
Doctors and physical therapists know that the intense, penetrating moist heat of Thermophore brand products is a convenient, effective way to give patients hours of soothing relief. Having a Thermophore of your own, to use at the first sign of pain, muscle spasm or stiffness, can often let you treat a minor problem before it has a chance to worsen and require professional attention.
About this item
- 18 X 36 inch size is perfect for one side of a bed or across the bottom of a bed to keep feet warm!
- Three temperature settings ensure comfort on even the coldest nights.
- The switch will automatically turn off the Bed Warmer after eight hours
- Extra-long 10.5-foot electric cord enables the Bed Warmer to be at the foot of the bed, the switch near the hands and the plug to reach the wall outlet.
- Max temp: The pads can run between 100-130 F
- One year Manufacturer Warranty
- Off-season storage bag included
⚠ This product can expose you to lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov